Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eid Al-Fitr

My favorite holiday of the year is Eid Alfitr. It is the most famous holiday of the Muslim religion, and it comes after Ramadan. First, I go to the market to buy some sweets and some new clothes. Next, I clean the house. In the morning, all people go to the mosque to pray. Then, I go to eat some special food in my grandmother's home such as Dbeazh and Shaeria. After that, my father, my mother, and grandmother give the children some money. In the afternoon, people usually visit their parents and sisters. Later, I go with my family to eat in restaurants. In the evening, children play with fireworks. Finally, they go to sleep. Eid Alfitr is the best day of the year for me because I feel very happy with that day.

2 comments:

Language Trainer said...

Well, Happy Eid Alfitr!

What are Dbeazh and Shaeria?

White Heart said...

Aldbeazh is fruit consisting of Arab Kamaruddin and some nuts added to the water.

The Alshaeria it resembles Noodles, but sweet, and the color is different.

In addition, those are some kind of food we ate in the breakfast.